AirClean® Systems AC600 Series vertical laminar flow workstations are ideal for non-hazardous applications that require a clean work area. These compact, lightweight workstations provide positive-pressure, ISO 5 air throughout the chamber and sash opening, thus keeping airborne particulate away from sensitive applications. Given the small footprint and ease of installation (simply plug in the power cord), the AC600 Series vertical laminar flow workstations are an excellent choice for mobile ‘clean zones’ within your facility.
Vertical Laminar Flow Workstation
- No ductwork required
- No installation required – plugs directly into a standard 110V or 220V electrical outlet
- Clear polycarbonate shell for 360° visibility
- Available in standard height or tall version
- Polypropylene construction for chemical resistance. The result: NO RUST
- UVTect® microprocessor controller
- ISO 5 vertical laminar flow air
- Lab event timer
- Integral fluorescent lighting
- Filter safety lockout to ensure correct filter replacement
- Shipped fully assembled
- Tested to UL 61010-1,CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, and EN 61326-1
- Filter and electronics are located above the workspace, eliminating the chance of a chemical spill entering these sensitive areas
- ISO 5 tested
- Real time monitoring of installed filtration bed
|Model||Description||External Dimensions WxDxH (mm)||Internal Dimensions WxDxH (mm)|
- ARoom air enters and is cleaned via electrostatic pre-filtration
- BAir then moves downward through the HEPA filter.
- CClean vertical laminar flow air enters the chamber.
- DClean air is recirculated into the room.