Quality centrifuges offering high speed models with or without refrigeration perfect for any laboratory.
The Neofuge 15 and its refrigerated counterpart Neofuge 15R offer the functionality of three centrifuges; high-capacity, general purpose centrifuge for cell harvesting; a high-speed centrifuge for separating cell lysates and a microcentrifuge for DNA precipitations. They are widely used in routine research laboratories in the fields of bioscience, medicine and industry.
- Max capacity of 400ml
- Broad range of adaptors and modular accessories
- Large back-lit LCD screen and easy to clean keypad
- Refrigerated by CFC-free unit (15R model only)
- Electronic imbalance detection
- Versatile- fixed range, swinging bucket, microliter rotors for all common tubes
|7BZ-GENFUGE15-EX||High speed centrifuge||6x 50 ml|
|7BZ-GENFUGE15R-EX||High speed refrigerated centrifuge||6x 50ml|
|Cooling||No||Yes (R134 CFC free)|
|Temp control range ⁰C||N/A||-10⁰C-40⁰C|
|Max speed RPM||16000 rpm||16000rpm|
|Max RCF (g)||24940g||24940g|
|Dimensions WxHxD (mm)||525x390x330||580x540x350|