The downflow microscope enclosure provides a clean work environment and a UV light for irradiation between processes. UVTect™ microprocessor controller provides one-touch operation of all enclosure features. This configuration does not provide operator protection.
ISO 5 Laminar Flow Microscope Enclosure
- No ductwork required
- No installation required – plugs directly into a standard 110V or 220V electrical outlet
- Encloses equipment while retaining full operator access
- UVTect® microprocessor controller
- ISO 5 vertical laminar flow air
- UV and fluorescent lights
- Seamless plastic design -no joints or gaps in construction
- Lab event timer
- HEPA filtration for capture of particulate to 0.3 microns in size
- Digital UV light timer: 01-59 minutes
- Filter safety lockout to ensure correct filter replacement
- Polycarbonate and polypropylene design reflects UV energy
- Tested to UL 61010-1,CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, and EN 61326-1
- Brushless, sparkless blower is post-filter
- Filter and electronics are located above the workspace, eliminating the chance of a chemical spill entering these sensitive areas
- Real time monitoring of installed filtration bed
|External Dimensions WxDxH (mm)
|Internal Dimensions WxDxH (mm)
|32″ wide Operator Protect with AirSafe Controller and microscope sash. Unit requires 1 filter for operation
|48″ wide operator protection enclosure fitted with AirSafe automatic safety controller, access ports in rear of enclosure and vapor proof fluorescent light. Enclosure requires 2 like filters for operation, not included in price.
- ARoom air enters and is cleaned via electrostatic pre-filtration
- BAir then moves downward through the HEPA filter.
- CClean vertical laminar flow air enters the chamber.
- DClean air is recirculated into the room.