Constructed from all white seamless polypropylene, AirClean® Systems horizontal laminar flow clean benches are the ideal solution for ISO 5 (Class 100) applications. Standard on all horizontal laminar flow workbenches, the UVTect™ controller constantly monitors filter conditions, alerting the operator of insufficient airflow.
Polypropylene Horizontal Laminar Flow Clean Bench
- No installation required – plugs directly into a standard 110V or 220V electrical outlet
- Polypropylene construction for chemical resistance. The result: NO RUST
- Dual wall construction allows for front mounting of services such as water, gas, or electric
- UVTect® microprocessor controller
- ISO 5 vertical laminar flow air
- Horizontal laminar airflow pattern
- Lab event timer
- Digital UV light timer: 01-59 minutes
- Filter safety lockout to ensure correct filter replacement
- Shipped fully assembled
- Tested to UL 61010-1 and CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1
- Filter and electronics are located above the workspace, eliminating the chance of a chemical spill entering these sensitive areas
- ISO 5 tested
- Real time monitoring of installed filtration bed
|Code||Model||Description||External Dimensions WxDxH (mm)||Internal Dimensions WxDxH (mm)|
- ARoom air enters and is cleaned via electrostatic pre-filtration
- BAir moves to the rear of the bench and exits through a HEPA filter.
- CUltra-clean, ISO-5 air exits the workstation.